We’re excited to announce LSR’s fabulous new raffle.
Thanks to the generosity of one of our members, we’re offering the chance to win a one week stay in the beautiful mountain hamlet of Rivel.
– 7 nights at self-catering holiday rental accommodation Barri d’Amont, Rivel (a 500 euro value!)
– Sleeps maximum 4 (1 double and 2 single beds)
– Fully furnished and equipped; includes linen and towels
– WiFi internet
– On street parking
– A lovely, quiet hamlet in the foothills of the Pyrenees (Rivel postcode = 11230)
– Not suitable for those with mobility concerns
– Car necessary (no public transport access and local shops are in the next village)
– Available from 29th August until 1st November
– See images and details of the holiday rental here.
Thank you to those who took part! The Rivel Raffle is now closed! The winner will be announced shortly!
The winner will be drawn on live video on August 14, 2020. By entering this raffle the winner agrees to redeem the prize of 7 nights’ consecutive stay during the availability period, which is from 29th August until 1st November. The owner reserves the right to demand a refundable security deposit of €150 against damages.
100% of the proceeds will go to help refugees through LSR programs. LSR-Languedoc Solidarity with Refugees actively helps meet shelter, food, medical and other needs in France, Europe and even abroad.
Please feel free to share to other friends who may like to try their luck too.
Thank you and good luck!